Monday, September 13, 2010

BSF


Just got back from the women's evening class at Bible Study Fellowship...and, praise the Lord, with only one directional mishap. :) I'm so excited to begin studying the book of Isaiah for 8 months with hundreds of other women that are much smarter, more experienced, and faithful than I. Most of my group is in their late 20's, early 30's, so they all seemed to be holding the giggling back when I told them I just turned 19 yesterday. It's good to the be the baby once in a while though...I am going to grow so much through these mentors. AND, to top it all off, a woman in my group graduated from Point Loma in '04 and lived literally two doors down from me for two of her years here. God is good!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for BSF! I can't wait to hear your insight! I just talked to my discussion leader and it's Heather - your old mentor! What a small world :)

    ReplyDelete