It was 82 degrees out today, here in beautiful Lomaland! I spent most of my day listening to lectures at a Mathematical Association of America conference, but I was able to squeeze out into daylight for a few hours to soak up the gloriousness. Yet...as 1,000 miles away the April showers (that hopefully are bringing May flowers...) are not simply some cute-sy saying, I find myself missing the rain! Even the intermittent snow. Heat, over air conditioning. Seasons.
I can't wait to be home. One short month! But, before then:
Easter break, starting on Wednesday! My brother arrives Thursday afternoon and will be spending the holiday with me until Sunday night. :)
That following Wednesday...the lovely Lindsay Sauerlender joins me for some sun!
Two stressful weeks of preparing for finals.
One week of absolute mayhem.
2.5 days, 1,198 miles, and one 2002 Toyota RAV4.
Olympia, Washington!

No comments:
Post a Comment