Haven't had time to update recently because.......my mom is here visiting! :) She arrived Tuesday afternoon and so far we have: drove to LA and back (I drove, everyone is alive/car is intact, Hallelujah amen!), purchased a car (2002 Toyota RAV4), hunted down some delicious sushi (near the homeland on Santa Monica Boulevard), got our spa on (my hairs were cut, and my mom got a much-deserved facial :]), registered for next semester's classes (I WILL NEVER BE A FRESHMAN AGAIN!!!), ate some to-die-for gnocchi at Pomodoro (look it up....drool.....), laid in bed and watched Young Victoria, slept (minimally), did the Hodad in Ocean Beach (burgers the size of your face), shopped to our heart's content (aka under 25 minutes for me) in Fashion Valley, and just relaxed. Of course, the weather is on it's worst behavior and has been 60/raining since she got here; but to her, it's paradise!
It has already been such a great visit and she will be staying until Sunday! And then, most hopefully, I am anticipating my best friend to be visiting me at next week's end! Oh yeah...and my little brother is gonna be in town for Easter. People just miss me....or like San Diego/hate Washington. I'll go with the first. ;)
Enjoying every last second of my last month in San Diego...it's gonna be a good one! :) Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment