
To keep it very short and sweet (mainly because homework is already calling my name...very loudly...even above the roar of our ridiculous dorm...), I feel so blessed. I've been at Point Loma five days so far, two of which I've actually been in class, and other than the fact that Verizon seems to have exiled all of campus to no-service land, I can't think of a complaint. My roommate is a sweetheart, my hall of fifth north is already bonding like sisters, my classes are full of entertaining people and professors, and I get to admire the endless ocean views as I eat, study, run, walk, talk, sleep...etc. College life is hectic and sort of scary, especially as I'm still figuring it out one day at a time, but I couldn't be more thankful for this beautiful place.
So much said in so few words. Glad you're already off to such a great start!
ReplyDelete