As I've begun to gather together decorations and necessities alike for my dorm room, I've come to realize that I could spend years planning any interior design...I absolutely LOVE it. Let's just say, my husband is going to have to put up with flowers, reminiscent collages, and other antique treasures to the max. :) I've started putting together bulletin boards of pictures and other sentimental assortments- because, whether I like to admit it or not, I will be missing my funny farm family a ton. Today, my mom and I visited Marshalls for the nth time, picking up even more fun things for my room...today it was a rug, and yes, more flowers. I plan on growing the nearest thing to a garden with no less than five bouquets in a 12 x 15 room. My roommate is going to love me.
Friday, July 16, 2010
This Is Home
As I've begun to gather together decorations and necessities alike for my dorm room, I've come to realize that I could spend years planning any interior design...I absolutely LOVE it. Let's just say, my husband is going to have to put up with flowers, reminiscent collages, and other antique treasures to the max. :) I've started putting together bulletin boards of pictures and other sentimental assortments- because, whether I like to admit it or not, I will be missing my funny farm family a ton. Today, my mom and I visited Marshalls for the nth time, picking up even more fun things for my room...today it was a rug, and yes, more flowers. I plan on growing the nearest thing to a garden with no less than five bouquets in a 12 x 15 room. My roommate is going to love me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment